Day One Schedule – SHIFT Happens: Communities Coming Together to Discuss the Big Shifts
Date(s) - 10/03/2018
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Charlotte Convention Center
Join us one or both days in the Expo Hall for this free event. IT, REAL, ESUS and WE come together to discuss the “SHIFT HAPPENS: Communities Coming Together to Discuss the Big Shifts” happening in each community along with overlaps into other communities. Join us for this first-ever community cross-over!
Day One Schedule:
1:00 PM – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda: Better together!
1:05 PM – Imagining a Successful Future State! : Build upon the AI – Imaginator section with all 4 CoP integrated Speaker: Bill Jensen
1:20 PM – Audience participation: MENTI Questions
1:30 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Sustainability Speaker: Dean Stanberry
- Renewable Energy & Smart Buildings
- Converting Data to Information and information to insight
1:50 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Technology Speaker: Ted Ritter
- IoT impacts
- AI and Analytics (How to deal with it)
- Cyber Security
2:10 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Real Estate Speaker: Joseph Poskie
- Optimization of Building Performance
- Space as a Service
2:30 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Workplace Speaker: Kate North
- Holistic Human Experience:
- Why? – talent, productivity, engagement.
- What is human X? – WB, IoT
- How – integrated learn from Co-Work, X Manager
- Metrics & Measuring What Matters:
- Workplace Resiliency: Future proofing
2:50 PM – Break
3:00 PM –World Café: Participants sharing their stories
- Question: Based upon these SHIFTs, what do we need in order to achieve a successful future state?
- What role can the Communities play to ensure we are prepared?
- How can we be better together?
- This could become a roadmap for the communities in 2018.
3:45 PM –Facilitator Shout Outs
3:55 PM – Brainstorm: Giving these findings, what can the communities do to support these desired needs?
4:10 PM – Join our communities: Benefits and how to
- Sign up for IFMA Memberships with IFMA available staff
4:30 PM – Tee up Thursday session, Conclude/Wrap up Speakers: CoP Leaders
4:45 PM – Wednesday Session Ends