Day One Schedule – SHIFT Happens: Communities Coming Together to Discuss the Big Shifts
Thursday, August 9th, 2018
Join us one or both days in the Expo Hall for this free event. IT, REAL, ESUS and WE come together to discuss the “SHIFT HAPPENS: Communities Coming Together to Discuss the Big Shifts” happening in each community along with overlaps into other communities. Join us for this first-ever community cross-over!
Day One Schedule:
1:00 PM – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda: Better together!
1:05 PM – Imagining a Successful Future State! : Build upon the AI – Imaginator section with all 4 CoP integrated Speakers: CoP Leaders
1:20 PM – Audience participation: MENTI Questions
1:30 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Sustainability
- Renewable Energy & Smart Buildings
- Converting Data to Information and information to insight
1:50 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Technology
- IoT impacts
- AI and Analytics (how to deal with it)
- Cyber Security
2:10 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Real Estate
- Optimization of Building Performance
- Space as a Service
2:30 PM – Exploring 3 Top Shifts: Workplace
- Holistic Human Experience:
- Why? – talent, productivity, engagement.
- What is human X? – WB, IoT
- How – integrated learn from Co-Work, X Manager
- Metrics & Measuring What Matters:
- Workplace Resiliency: Future proofing
2:50 PM – Break
3:00 PM –World Café with Table of each one so participants can share their stories.
- Question: Based upon these SHIFTs, what do we need in order to achieve a successful future state?
- What role can the Communities play to ensure we are prepared?
- How can we be better together?
- This could become a roadmap for the communities in 2018.
3:45 PM –Facilitator Shout outs: share concepts/key insights from each table
3:55 PM – Brainstorm: Giving these findings, what can the communities do to support these desired needs?
4:10 PM – Join our communities: Benefits and how to
- Sign up for IFMA Memberships with IFMA available staff
4:30 PM – Tee up Thursday session, Conclude/Wrap up Speakers: CoP Leaders
4:45 PM – Wrap up